Mar 8, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

Look! It's another gorgeous award! This one came from the lovely Kelly Hashway. She's got great stuff on her blog, so if you haven't checked it out, you should.

Here are the rules for this award:
  • Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and their blog link.
  • Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
  • Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

15 blogs!!??!?! Well, I don't get out much in the cyberworld since I have limited computer time, but I'll do my best. Disclaimer: some of these blogs I have rediscovered after not having the time to visit regularly over the past several months. And it was just as enjoyable as the first time I found them. :)

The Quintessentially Questionable Query Experiment (Matthew, I realize this blog award is rather girly, but I figure that if you can post a picture of yourself with pink hair, you've got enough confidence to accept this award) :)
Simply Put
Chocolate for Inspiration
Texas Sweethearts
Logan E. Turner
Eternal Moonshine of a Daydreaming Mind

If you haven't visited these blogs, you shoud. They are fabulous. :)

10 comments:

Matthew Rush said...

OMG! Yay. It does go very well with the hair. Thanks Tabitha!

Christine Marciniak said...

Wow! Thank you! And now I have added motivation to post to that sorely neglected blog of mine!

Tabitha said...

Matthew - that it does. :) Enjoy!! :)

Christine - definitely keep posting!! I loved your post about pop culture. :)

PJ Hoover said...

Tabitha, thank you so much on behalf of the Texas Sweethearts! I'm so happy you enjoy the blog!

Catherine Stine said...

I follow some of these, and yeah, they are cool!

kellyhashway said...

I'm looking forward to checking out these blogs.

Logan E. Turner said...

Thank you for passing it on to me! 15 is definitely a lot, but I will do my best. lol

Karen Amanda Hooper said...

Man, how did I miss Matthew with ink hair? I'm so out of the loop.

Thank you so much for the award!

Big hugs to you.

Jeanette said...

Thanks for the award for The Texas Sweethearts and Scoundrels! We really appreciate your support.

Christina Farley said...

Oh wow! This is so sweet. Thank you for the shout out.