Oct 14, 2010

Fall Fest Cakes

Well, for the past two years, I've baked and decorated some cakes for the Fall Fest bake sale at my kids' school. I look forward to it every year, because it's the time when I can bake a bunch of cakes and get creative.  And then I get to post pictures here, which is just as fun.

I was fully set to make more cakes this year, but we had a death in the family this week.  The funeral, and my general lack of energy, has made it too difficult for me to make cakes this year.  It bums me out, but I'm just not up for it. 

So, sorry to say, there won't be any pictures this year.  :(  Maybe I will make an honorary Halloween cake for my kids later in the month, and then post a picture here.  I already have all the supplies, and the kids would probably get a kick out of helping me.  We'll see though.

2 comments:

Susan Kaye Quinn said...

So sorry to hear about your loss! Take care - there will be time for cakes later. :)

Tabitha said...

Thanks, Susan. Things have begun to get back to normal, so I'm hoping to begin blogging here again.